Submit your child’s or class’s learning to be posted here.
Each submission costs $15, however, not all videos will be posted.
POSTED LEARNING BY CATEGORY below submission area. View learning in action!
The submitted video must follow the guidelines as well as being selected. The submission funds will be used to develop the website, especially free information or lessons. This way, our goal is to help improve children’s education, not make money from the submissions.
Guidelines for submission:
• Videos must be uploaded into YouTube & be 5 minutes or less in length.
• A proper YouTube URL must be part of the submission as well as a 200 or less word explanation of the learning shown in the video.
• The video must include some clearly voiced explanation of the learning.
• State age of child, years & approximate number of months, featured in video.
• The learning must fall into one of the 3 categories below.
• learning about name, learning about the alphabet or learning about words.
• Educators must obtain & keep in file signed permission from parent(s) to have child/children in submitted video(s)
• Only children’s first, middle, or last names can be used in video, not full name.
• School name & location is allowed but no children’s home address information.
Note: Not all submissions posted. Must follow guidelines & be selected. Funds used to improve website, especially free information & lessons.
Submission must include proper URL of YouTube video, 200 or less word explanation of learning taking place in YouTube video, and category. Please follow submission guidelines as submission fee is nonrefundable. Accepted submissions will receive notification normally within 2 weeks.
Completely fill out the form below to post a video. After completing form, you will be taken to Square to complete payment.
PAYMENT MUST BE MADE TO COMPLETE SUBMISSION